Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Introducing me

You've already known my name, I'm Iftekhar Ahmed, currently studying at the Institute of Information Technology,University of Dhaka. My subject of study is Software Engineering. I'm in 3rd semester there and now I feel the necessity of writing in my own blog.
For the past 1 year, it has been superb for me. I've learned a lot there about computer related issues and  using Internet to broaden horizon. So, I want to share my knowledge and learning materials with all of you. I may have very little knowledge, but I feel it my responsibility to share it with others. So it is my commitment to give my best probable solution to your problem at any cost.
I'll sometimes refer you to another webpage/web link/helpful forums/wikipedia or just tell you to google it instead of giving straight forward solutions. But I ensure you I'll provide further assistance about your problem in this regard.
I'll also talk about some other topics which are my favorites. It could be like sports, tech news and inventions; tips and tricks to crack down deadlocks, or any funny or humorous thing that attracted my attention.   
My effort to make this blog a better one will ever be kept on. So, any suggestion from you to help my cause will be concerned with highest priority. 
Hope it'll be a treat for you to follow my blog. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment