Sunday, January 9, 2011

Playing Urban terror, a cross-platform multiplayer shooting game

Hello everyone. Today, I played the best multiplayer fps(first person shooter) game in my life so far. Urban Terror, which was the game, is full of adventure and excitement. It is a cross-platform game, so can be played in both of our mostly used OS's,Windows and Linux. I think anyone who is fan of killer games,would like to try this game.
The most highlighting feature of this game is, it is a multiplayer game.But it can be played in single player mode too.If you and your game mates have LAN enabled in your computers, you can play in multiplayer mode and enjoy the thrill of this game.
So why wait.Visit the Urban terror download mirrors site(both Windows and Linux) and get goiing.
Linux users may face some difficulty in executing the ioUrbanTerror server executable file.I'm deeply sorry to say I can't help you this time around. I'll provide full instructions as soon as I can collect them.
For a few instructions about the game settings, you can visit iitdu forum

No comments:

Post a Comment